Accessibility Statement for the Manzone Group
This is an accessibility statement from ManzoneGroup.com
Measures to Support Accessibility
Manzone Group takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of ManzoneGroup.com:
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Review all existing and future content to ensure they display alt. texts and are able to be viewed by those with disabilities.
- Employ One Click Accessibility Tools to adjust text size, contrast, light background, link underlines, font readability, and a site-map.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Manzone Team is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard. We are continuing to improve our accessibility for all users.
We welcome feedback on the accessibility of the The Manzone Team website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on The Manzone Group:
- Phone: 510.388.2393
- E-mail: Leslie(dotted)Manzone(at)Compass(dotted)com
- Visitor Address: 51 Moraga Way, Suite 1 Orinda CA
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Manzone Team relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Manzone Team, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for The Manzone Team:
- Real Estate News Section missing alt-text: We are working to expand our accessibility efforts. We are working on an alternative to make our real estate news section of our website more usable for all users.
The Manzone Team assessed the accessibility of the website by the following approaches:
- tenayadigital.com evaluation (developer)
This statement was created on 1 November 2021.